Kettlefoot's first match for 2012

Kettlefoot's first IR-50/50 match for 2012

Very happy to say we're back at Kettlefoot again. We'll be having our first match of 2012 on April 14. This will be a double 3 gun match. Gate will be open by 7:30 match will start at 9:00. Registration will be Saturday morning.

I look forward to seeing old friends and hoping to meet some new ones. The coffee pot will be waiting on you and sandwiches and drinks will be provided.

If anyone has any questions or needs directions you can contact me @ 423-306-4319 or Wallace Putnam @ 423-335-5570

Jim

Last edited:
I would like to thank everyone who helped. We had a great match with participants from several states. We had a little tricky Kettlefoot winds but all in all it was a great day. Thanks to all who participanted and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks

Jim

jimjonessr@aol.com

Jim,
Thanks to you and the Kettlefoot folks for putting on the match, and making us feel welcome as the Kettlefoot folks always have! Great job as always! Devin and I had a good time and we will be back. Maybe I'll shoot a bit next time:) I appreciate your effort of putting on the matches !
Kent

Back