Kettlefoot ARA and Ir-50/50

Kettlefoot Rod and Gun Club will be hosting a ARA match Friday night, April 19 starting at 6:00 pm. Any questions contact Bill Pippin at 423-360-3933.

We will also have the first IR-50/50 match Saturday April 20. This will be a double 3-gun SOTY match. Match will begin at 9:00 am. Sandwiches and drinks will be available between matches. If anyone has questions feel free to call me at 423-306-4319.

A Falcon action will be given to the IR-50/50 Kettlefoot SOTY winner this year. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Jim

Thanks for a good shoot, Jim. Next time turn on the heat and turn down that wind fan. Thanks Wallace for your hard work at the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wallace it was great having you back this weekend. You were greatly missed. Thanks goes out to everyone who helped out. We had a great time but I'm with Pepper a little warmer and a little less wind would have been nice. Hope to see everyone next weekend at Unaka.

Thanks JIm

Hey Pepper we had a person absent Saturday that should have been there. I think his last name is Patrick do you think we need to file a missing person report with the police?

I think that we should. He has been missing for too long. We will have to reserve bench 13 for him.

Back