Kentucky States

David Apple

The Kentucky Colonel, Jackie Stogsdill made a clean sweep of the Kentucky State Championship. :eek: Great shooting jackie. :)

one thing about the "ole kentucky colonel' he'll open a can of whoopass anywhere he picks up a rifle, congrulation's jackie, nice shooting, sorry frank and myself couldn't make this one, don't give up on us, will come up for a whoopin soon as we can

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

Congrats Jackie. We couldn't have been "schooled" by a nicer guy ;).

Great match, and a great bunch of guys.

Jim

Congrats to all the winners and thanks guys for the kind words. I guess that ole blind hog finally rooted out an acorn. It was good to see that many shooters drive as much as 600 miles to shoot with us, we really appreciate that. It takes up the slack for the poor local support.
Jim Wooten, check and see if you are missing a cleaning box. Jackie

Jim Wooten, check and see if you are missing a cleaning box. Jackie

Jackie,

If it is a blue topped plastic box, it seems that I am :eek:. In the rush to get packed before driving home, I guess it got overlooked. By the time I got home at 6:00 AM Sunday morning I didn't even notice that it wasn't there :(.

Jim

Sir Jackie

I don`t believe that I will pass my grade this year, SIR JACKIE sure made a 100 on his test this weekend, great shooting Jackie, could not of happened to a nicer person.:eek::eek::eek:

HUMBLE HENRY!!!!!

Back