Keith Lovan, Steve Lloyd, Bob Raide, Congratulations!

Kent Owens

Gentlemen,
Congrats on your exceptional 3 gun agg of 750 on the yards match on Saturday Keith. I congratulated you in person but saw fit to do it here. That was something special for you, I'm sure. Great shooting and great win! Well done!

Steve, congrats on your 3 gun meters agg win! Man that was fun wasn't it! You hung in there and fought the wind and came out on top. Great sporter score in meters! Well done!

Bob Raide, Congrats on your 6 gun win! That was the one we were all after! You shot well all weekend and got a well deserved win for your efforts. Great shooting and great win. Enjoy the win, the 6 gun is special!
Congrats to all of you gentlemen. I enjoyed shooting with all of you. Hope to do it again on another day.
Congratulations to all the other target winners. Lots of great scores were shot and I think it was a great National Championship and a very well run match.

Last edited:
Thanks Kent!

It was a lot of fun, but a little nerve racking. The only thing that wasn't any fun was the 10 hr drive back home, but made it safe. It's always a good time and a lot of fun, when you get to see and shoot with the talent that was at Kettlefoot this past weekend. See ya in the Spring at the Crawfish!

Ditto's to Kent's post.........................................

And again congratulations to all of the winners!!

Kent;
It was a pleasure shooting with all you Gentlemen. I got to know many of you and I plan on getting to better know ya' all even better in the coming events.
Ken Henderson and wife Sherie talk about the great Kettlefoot range and it's hospitality-and now I can see why-Bob Raide

What Kent said! Congratulations to all the winners. Always stiff competition at the Nationals, you had better bring your A game, those guys all did. Good to see and shoot with everybody again. Already looking forward to the Crawfish!:D

Ken

Nationals

Cliff, Manuel and son, thanks for a great match. This match exceeded the expectations of previous matches. Doug did a great job keeping things organized. I know the weather was terrible and some left early. I don't think, as alluded to elsewhere, it was due to anger- it was the conditions. As Harry Truman said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"- they did. It was fun to get together again.

Back