Keep Larry Scharnhorst in your prayers

Richard

Sue Scharnhorst passed away either last night or this morning. Don't know any arraingements yet, but Rex Reneau will let me know.

Larry,you will be in our prayers.

Richard and Charlene Brensing

May God bless Larry and his family. Although her health has been failing for some time, it still hurts to lose a loved one. I will keep Larry in my prayers. James

I spoke with Larry Tuesday.....he said the end was near. Although i never met Sue, may she rest in peace, she has suffered enough the past few years. God bless.

Condolences to the whole family.

Dave

Man, what a bummer.

Larry, you're one of the best out there, really sorry to hear of your wife's passing.... Scott

My Prayers Are With You, Larry.

So very to hear this sad news about Sue....
May she rest in comfort and peace.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Larry!
Jack

Sorry for your loss Larry, may the gates of Heven open wide and glide your wife through them so she may rest in peace out of the pain and suffering she has went through these past years.

Tom & Carolyn

Sue Scharnhorst services

Sue Scharnhorst services will be Monday, Jan. 28 at 3 pm. Services will take place at Greenlawn Funeral Home North in Springfield, Missouri.
Address is 3506 North National Ave. Springfield, Mo. 65803 Phone 417-833- 1111. If you go to their web site, www.greenlawnfuneralhome.com , you can leave sympathy notes on their site. I talked to Larry at noon today and he said he was doing well. His grandson spent the night with him last night. Sue had battled cancer for the last 5 years and the last year has really been a tough one. Larry will tell you, "Sue was one tough lady". When I would talk to her on the phone, she would always say that she was doing fine. They would have been married 50 years this June.
RR

May God bless you and your family in these difficult times. You are in my prayers, my friend.

Jesse

Sorry to hear about Sue. Larry both Joyce and I will keep you in are prayers. May she rest in peace but never forgotten.
Chet

So Sorry to hear the sad news. Even though you knew it was coming, it still has to be so very hard to take.
Jo Ann and I knew Sue, and I can tell you, she was really one sweet lady. Larry, you and your family have our sympathy.
Ron & Jo Ann

Larry

I can't even imagine the pain you must be having with losing you wife. Sue and I are so very sorry.
Dave Blazzard

Larry:

So sorry to hear about your wife. I hope you soon find some measure of peace in the peace she has found. My condolences to you and your family.

Jon

Condolences

Larry

I was very sorry to hear the news about your wife. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dean Ekstrom

Back