Juenke Spinner-Wanted

R

rifle 50

Hi All, Does anyone have a Juenke ICC device they don't use, is in excellent working condition, and want to sell?? PM me if anyone does or knows of someone who might want to get it out of shop..................Thanks

get a hold of Clay Spencer

Thanks Lou........I talked to Clay this very morning........He told me the ones he is handling for the newly produced, after over a year of reverse engineering are as good, if not better than the old ones? He has none at the moment, 4 on waiting list and production at the moment for them is around 2 per month.... Carl

LOU and Jim1K........thank you for your real world comparisons........I have never used one and appreciate this information... I would hate to spend this much money for a new one and didn't work as well as the older one.......Clay Spencer told me when i called yesterday the same thing... He has 2 of the older models and the newer one works better in his opinion.........I guess i have my answer......Unless the guys selling the older models of which i have one to contact and wants $500 for it.........WIll see...........Again thanks for your most valued thoughts and for sharing that information...........Carl

Carl, You may want to check with the guy that makes the new one, if can repair or up date the old ones..... jim

Thanks Jim..........I never thought of that......Carl

Juenke spinner

I have one of the new ones and an old one, i will take the new one.......... jim

I realize it is a long shot.... do you have or know of a Vern Juenke machine for sale?

Regards
Phil

How much

What do the new spinners cost from Mr. Spencer? I have wanted one for some months now but had only a rumor of them being produced again. I would love to purchase one but wanted to know how long I need to save before I bother Clay Spencer with a call. Any info on price would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys
Brandon J.

Spinner

Hi All, Does anyone have a Juenke ICC device they don't use, is in excellent working condition, and want to sell?? PM me if anyone does or knows of someone who might want to get it out of shop..................Thanks

Tried PMing you, couldn't. No link for that in your info.

If you would like to talk, give me a call @ 570-443-9694 EST & I can pass on my experience with same.

bullet spinner

i have one for sale: stu at 916 485 5104

Picture please

Could someone post a picture of a genuine Juenke bullet spinner. I have seen a few over the years that were supposed to be the real deal but I have my doubts.
Andy.

Thanks Al

Yep I would say the others I have seen have had some modifications done to them. Or they weren't complete and someone made up some portion of it.

Regards,
Andy.

Juenke Spinner

Will have one for sale at the Super Shoot 2014, purchased it from the original owner complete with instruction booklet

Back