Jim Pepper- need FP springs for 10x action

mdietrich

Anyone have contact info for Jim Pepper? I need firing pin springs for my 10x action. Does anyone know if I can get turbo springs, are they interchangeable with my 10x? Anthony D didn’t know.
Morgen

Turbo vs Pepper Springs

Yes, the DiOrio Turbo springs are interchangeable with the 10X actions.

However, if you can get the Pepper springs, go for it, they perform excellently in my three 10X actions.

I know...old thread. I was looking for a few springs for my 10X X3L and I was given Mr. Peppers phone #. I called him (very nice man) and he contacted someone else and he said they're no longer available. So I contacted Anthony DiOrio and purchased some Turbo springs from him. The springs are shorter but heavier wire than the spring I have in it. I put one in the bolt and it became extremely difficult to cock. I pulled the new spring out immediately and went back to the one that was in it. Any ideas of where to source a actual 10X spring (or comparable) would be appreciated

I know...old thread. I was looking for a few springs for my 10X X3L and I was given Mr. Peppers phone #. I called him (very nice man) and he contacted someone else and he said they're no longer available. So I contacted Anthony DiOrio and purchased some Turbo springs from him. The springs are shorter but heavier wire than the spring I have in it. I put one in the bolt and it became extremely difficult to cock. I pulled the new spring out immediately and went back to the one that was in it. Any ideas of where to source a actual 10X spring (or comparable) would be appreciated
PM sent...

I'm curious, what is the overall length, wire diameter and spring diameter of a 10X spring?

Take 1-11/2 coils off and learn how to trim it flat and try again.

Back