Jerry Simison

A

Alex0407

Hey Guys,
I work for Todd Simison. This is Jerry's son, I myself am a bowhunter and I can only imagine what the Benchrest world lost with Jerry when he was taken by this disease. I am reaching out to this community for help, We still have all of Jerry's equipment here at our store and we are looking at selling it. We will be selling it on our online auction which is www.recreationalsalvage.com (feel free to check it out). I am looking for help on advertising this and to see if any of you are interested, all of the funds will be going to Jerry's wife Kathy. If you guys want to call and talk to me feel free, my name is Alex and my phone number is 218-844-3033. Thanks for the help!

Listings

Guys,
Jerrys stuff will be listed soon and there will be separate category on our page or it will be in the misc category.

**update**

We finally were able to get everything categorized, we now are in the process of listing everything! There is over 750 stock numbers with well over 1,500 items. Please tell all of your friends and follow this link to see what we all have https://www.recreationalsalvage.com/auction/catalog.asp?catid=367 , copy and paste this into your browser and call if you have any questions and ask for Alex 218-844-3033

registration

I tried to register with this outfit to place a bid, but their website won't verify my registration. I wonder how many bids you will get if they have a flakey website.
Ron

I tried to register with this outfit to place a bid, but their website won't verify my registration. I wonder how many bids you will get if they have a flakey website.
Ron

I had the same problem until I clicked on the link in the email that contained the verification code. That link took you to as different place and the verification code was filled in and all you had to do is enter your password.

Well,I perused the listings and they seem to have done a nicely detailed job. Saw a jug of T8208 powder. Is that one of the "golden" powders?

Last edited:
Info!!!

RJM, we do not have a "flakey" website. We have sold thousands of items using this same format for many years. If you are having a problem registering I would suggest going to the FAQ page. If that does not answer your questions you can call here at 218-844-3033 and we will be happy to answer any questions!
Alex

What are the golden powerders?

Payment options

Paul Revere, if you have questions about payments please call us. My name is Alex and you can talk to me about this if you have a problem. If you look at the credibility of our business you will see we are a top notch business. Thank you.

Paul Revere

Sir, we have sold thousands of items over the years and this is how we do business. We are in salvage recovery business we normally would never sell anything like this but we are. We always deal in cash or bank wire, we have been burned to much in the past. We will take checks but your check will sit here for 2 weeks before we ship anything. That is our general policy for this auction. Please call if you have any questions 1-218-844-3033
Alex

I need to know something about this. Are you selling this stuff and giving ALL the money to Jerry's wife or do you keep a commission?

Jerry's wife

All funds go to Jerry's wife. Once Todd was his son and the owner of the company that i'm a part of. In no way will money be exchanged threw the business it will all go directly to her!

I'm sorry for the flakey website remark.
Chalk it up to momentary frustration. After some difficult on my side, I got registered & have a few bids in.
Regards,
Rono

Rjm

That's okay, i completely understand. If anyone else is having any problems please let me know and good luck guys!

Auction ending

Auctions end 19th threw the 21st of November so soon! Register and bid!!!!

Back