Jerrel mattingley merorial shoot december 30th 2012

J

Jerred M

Jerrel Mattingley memorial shoot December 30th 2012

As some of you know my dad passed away last month, and instead of maybe the normal black suit service we decided to have a celebration of life in the form of a shoot. The venue will be the Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park in St. George Utah, December 30th 2012. It will be a fun shoot varmint for score format (hope that's correct). Dave Blazzard is helping me put it together he is more familiar with the details of the shoot. I will have someone cater a lunch for us and will have some door prizes and a cash payout $100 or so haven't got that far yet. My two boys will be there to attend to see what Papa Jerrel's fun was all about! Would love to see who ever can make it! Should have decent weather in southern Utah this time of year, get some of us out of the snow! If anyone is into golf there is a round planed at Coral Caynon Sat the 29th and should be able to get it for $25 through the hotel. Sorry for the short notice.

Anyway spread the word and hope to see you there!

here is a line to the range:

http://sussp.net/public/index.html

To get to the Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park (SUSSP) take exit 16 off Interstate 15 and proceed east (towards Hurricane) for about 2.5 miles.

I have a block of 10 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites under "memorial shoot" the rate is $70 for two queens. rooms are also available for Sunday night. Just call in and lock the room in with your credit card.

Holiday Inn Express
2450 Town Center Drive
Washington, UT 84780
800-345-8082

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
T: 435-986-1313 - F: 435-986-9933

Thanks Jerred Mattingley

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerred, I wish I could have done the same for my father. Can you give us more details or have Dave post them? Match time,fees,yardages.

Sorry everyone but the shoot has been cancelled.

The reason for this is almost every ounce of information about the range, availability of the range and the provisions at the range are false. I had "GOOD" friend of my Dads helping me on the details and proverbial "ball was dropped". To say I am disappointed is an understatement!!!!!

So the shoot is "Dead" like the completely insensitive post "Jerrell Mattingley's dead" with the announcement of my fathers passing, from our "GOOD" friend D Bastard. (maybe I misspelled his name like he did dad's)

Sorry for the rant. Hope everyone has happy Hollidays, hug the ones you love.

Jerred

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerred, Have as Merry a Christmas as you possibly can under the circunstances.
Try to remember the good times and the good friends and acquaintances. Forget the Bastards and the bad times.
Concentrating on the negatives will consume you.

Fran;

Those are about as good a words as I've heard on here .

Back