Jan. 11 - Air Rifle Bench Rest @ Pinnacle Mountain

D

Dave Shattuck

This Saturday, January 11th, there will be a 3-Target BIPM • WRABF FROZEN FINGER FALLIES Outdoor Air Gun Benchrest match at the Pinnacle Mountain F&G Club in Lyndeborough, NH - weather permitting. Hopefully conditions will be better than the -12° we experienced this past Saturday. As of right now it’s “supposed” to be around 40° with a 5 - 10 MPH breeze. Let's just hope they didn’t get their numbers mixed. We’ll see?

The Gates will open by 9 with the Start Time being at 10:00 A.M. Cost will be $5.00 for 3 Targets.

A 3-Target match generally runs for about ±3 hours, so please bring a snack as there will be no food available at the range other than for a good selection of soft drinks and water from the Clubhouse refrigerator for a small donation.

If you have any questions or need directions, please feel free to contact me by either emailing: dashattuck@gmail.com, or calling: 978-877-8482 and I will get back to you as soon as possible. And please, if you are thinking of coming in by GPS, that just ain’t gonna happen so you had better contact me beforehand about getting a hard copy of the directions - just in case - because once Saturday comes, don’t bother trying to call my cellphone as there is no signal at the range.

Good luck, and hope to see you on Saturday.

Dave Shattuck

Dave,
I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it to the match tomorrow. The job I'm on requires me to work 7 days a week to stay ahead of the migrant workers (politically correct term, not the one I use in private!) that have invaded our area:mad: I had hoped to get enough done this week to finally be able to take tomorrow off but the cold snap slowed things down enough to make that impossible:mad::mad: You know I'd be there if I could!
Todd

Back