Jack Nearys Rifle tuning session

Johnathan thank you very much sir but i need more!!!! LOL!! I missed his clinic in st Louis at the east west because it was to dam hot that day and i needed a shower and some AC, so i went to the motel. This is really a blessing to watch for me. thanks again! I mean that sir, thank you!! Lee

Johnathan thank you very much sir but i need more!!!! LOL!! I missed his clinic in st Louis at the east west because it was to dam hot that day and i needed a shower and some AC, so i went to the motel. This is really a blessing to watch for me. thanks again! I mean that sir, thank you!! Lee

Part 2 is almost uploaded...and I will part 3 should upload tonight
You should be able to find them here once they upload
http://www.youtube.com/user/BRJonathank

Jonathan,
Your work is greatly appreciated. I followed the link to where you said that the second upload would be. There are two copies of the same thing ( at least they start the same) that are listed as being uploaded five minutes apart. I will check back later. Keep up the good work.
Boyd

Last edited:
Im tryin to upload 3-6 as we speak.....sorry for the delay but Ive been relying on crappy hotel wireless internet connections. I will post when they are uploaded

Back