J4 6MM Jacket Availability Update

Greetings Custom Bullet Makers!

With the permission of Wilbur Harris, I am posting this message regarding our J4 Jacket production schedule for this year and ordering opportunity….

As many of you know, Berger and J4 Jackets moved production from Fullerton, CA to our new facility in Mesa, AZ last October. We are now in a more business and gun-friendly state, no longer land-locked for additional real estate, and have begun a 2nd shift to increase production. All necessary steps in laying the groundwork for continued growth to better service customer demand.

In an effort to provide you with better visibility of our J4 Jacket production, we will be producing 6mm .790” and .825” J4 jackets during the month of July/August with plans to fulfill and ship orders in September. This will be our only production opportunity for these two Jacket sizes in 2018.

Please note, we will be accepting new orders for J4 6mm .790” and .825” jackets now through June 15th to be included in this production run for September delivery.

We recognize many of you have an existing J4 Jacket order that are currently open – these backorders are still valid. You may elect to modify your existing quantity orders by June 15th. These orders will be filled during this same time frame.

Please submit your orders and/or changes to Michelle Hamilton at mhamilton@capstonepg.com as soon as possible. I have attached a current J4 Jacket price list for your review and ordering reference.

Thank you for your continued support of J4 Jackets!

Warm Regards,

Jack Neary
Capstone Precision Group
Cell: 440-590-5299
E-mail: jneary@capstonepg.com

Attachments

• J4 Jacket Program for 2018.xlsx
    55.5 KB · Views: 545
Jack

I was wondering what happened to my order, now I know. Thanks for the update. I did not know you work for Capstone. Now I have someone B**** at.

Marty

Thanks Jack..

Walt Berger, no finer person have I ever known. While I am not a bullet maker, I've shot a dump truck full of bullets with Walt's jackets,

Back