Is Burno's still in business?

Bruno's is busy.

I stopped in a Bruno's on Wed. They are swamped. They have hired extra help and still can't keep up. Need to be patient. Don

I was wondering as well and asked while I was out at the Cactus this weekend. The same thing has happened to them as has happened to every other firearms supplier. They are swamped. They aren't taking phone orders and aren't answering phones. If you need to place an order withe them, do it online through their web site. If they don't have what you want, they'll e-mail you to that effect. It takes a lot less time on their part to fill internet orders than to take orders over the phone.

Bruno.......

After I make first post ordered over internet..............item came today ..............never could get answer over phone.

I just placed my second order to Sinclair's. I got the first order in 4 days. Next one should be here tomorrow.

Busy or just slow to ship?

I placed orders with Bruno's and Sinclair on 2/15/13 received shippment from Sinclair 4 days later, It's now 3/13/13 and still no shippment from Bruno's.

some items

are in stock and some are impossible to get from the manufacturers. Powder and primers are very hard to get along with a lot several different sizes of bullets.

Back