Is a bolt stop a must have?

How many teen aggregates, in competition, have you messed up, wondering why that one shot went way out?..............Don

I don't slam the bolt stop, but I am assuming in order for this operation to affect how the rifle sits in the bags over what the recoil and bolt lift cause, it would have to be a severe slamming...

My fliers aren't due to my bolt stop...

Teen Aggs

How many teen aggregates, in competition, have you messed up, wondering why that one shot went way out?..............Don

Don

I can't tell how many teen aggs i've messed up, but there have been many, and for the most part i'd say wind flags were the main culpert.(They lie you know) I do know how many i did not mess up. The later does not outnumber the former. The last big mistake i made was a trigger slap on of the last shot of the last group in the HV200 at the 09 Super Shoot, and that shot cost me the Grand. Caused by slapping the trigger You just can't fix stupid. That's the difference sometimes between first place and the also ran, a mistake. The winner made less mistakes, and i was second.

Later
Dave

Last edited:
Back