IR5050 Sporter barrel length

Targets ... Update

Give Bill Hinegardner a call at 540-476-1070 to order targets. I think the smallest batch is has is 250.

Best,
Michael

Thanks for the info Michael, but a minimum of 250 targets is more than what I require for personal use ... I was thinking more in the range of 100.

Would be nice to be able to order IR 50/50 targets using an automated online system similar to KSS, which even includes the inventory on hand. I dislike using my cellphone for ordering stuff, because my hearing is less than adequate, and sometimes the seller doesn't get the order or shipment address correct.

Michael, thanks again for your assistance, ... John

Update: A friend contacted me this morning ... we have the practice targets covered. Thanks.

Last edited:
John,

You are correct in wanting to get your hands on some IR targets as there is a substantial difference in the size of the scoring rings between an IR target and a USBR target. If you're planning on shooting IR, you should definitely be practicing on their target. And another thing, do you have wind flags? The are essential in every Class, but especially the Sporter.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

You are correct in wanting to get your hands on some IR targets as there is a substantial difference in the size of the scoring rings between an IR target and a USBR target. If you're planning on shooting IR, you should definitely be practicing on their target. And another thing, do you have wind flags? The are essential in every Class, but especially the Sporter.

Dave

Dave,
Yes, I have a set of wind flags and stands, with Joe Besche wind indicators mounted below the flag. Also have a stand alone wind indicator from KSS. I bring flags/indicators every trip to the range. Thanks, John

Back