Ir50/50

I just wanted to make a short post to try to eliminate a few rumors floating around. I really didn’t want to post anything official until it is official but as most of you know I will be the new owner of IR5050 as of January 1, 2019. With that being said that is assuming all paperwork and everything continues as smooth as it has so far.

The main thing I am hearing of course concerns changes to IR5050. There will be no significant changes being made. There will always be sporter and 3-gun, I am not doing away with it or changing it, as I enjoy shooting it myself. There will be a few things that will be changed but they are more things that involve me and what I have to do. They will not affect the game we play. IR5050 is not going to become ARA not is ARA going to become IR5050. However, I think we will have shooter from both sanctions coming together and shooting both!!! Everyone’s goal is to hit the dot and win! I will do my best to keep everyone informed with what is going on in the IR5050 world. But no big changes. Info will be posted and sent out with my contact info for sending in schedules and results along with any questions. So if all goes well everyone have a Merry Christmas and you will be hearing from me and hopefully seeing everyone sooner than later!!!

Jason Frymier

304-266-0081

3101 WV HWY 5 W
Glenville, WV 26351

IR5050LLC@gmail.com

I just wanted to make a short post to try to eliminate a few rumors floating around. I really didn’t want to post anything official until it is official but as most of you know I will be the new owner of IR5050 as of January 1, 2019. With that being said that is assuming all paperwork and everything continues as smooth as it has so far.

The main thing I am hearing of course concerns changes to IR5050. There will be no significant changes being made. There will always be sporter and 3-gun, I am not doing away with it or changing it, as I enjoy shooting it myself. There will be a few things that will be changed but they are more things that involve me and what I have to do. They will not affect the game we play. IR5050 is not going to become ARA not is ARA going to become IR5050. However, I think we will have shooter from both sanctions coming together and shooting both!!! Everyone’s goal is to hit the dot and win! I will do my best to keep everyone informed with what is going on in the IR5050 world. But no big changes. Info will be posted and sent out with my contact info for sending in schedules and results along with any questions. So if all goes well everyone have a Merry Christmas and you will be hearing from me and hopefully seeing everyone sooner than later!!!

Jason Frymier

304-266-0081

3101 WV HWY 5 W
Glenville, WV 26351

IR5050LLC@gmail.com

Jason,

So happy to hear you are to be the new owner of IR 50/50. Looking forward to next year and whatever changes you bring.

Hopefully these will be more to do with the administration and running of IR 50/50 than the actual shooting events themselves.

We owe Wayne a debt of gratitude as he brought about many improvements to our sport.

I'm speaking on behalf of all the shooters that I know.

Wayne, thank you, and your family for all you have done for our sport. You have provided all of us many hours of sport, competition, and recreation and we will be forever grateful.

See you at Kettlefoot.

Jason, as you know running an organization such as IR 50/50 will not be easy, but it is worth doing. I, and many others, believe you are the man that can do it.

On another subject. Great shooting yesterday at the IR 50/50 Sporter 10 shot Nationals. That is a great looking belt buckle.

Yea, you too Picarelli, one more straight shot and you would have had something to hold up your pants.

See you two next time!!!!!!

TKH

Last edited:
Back