IR50/50 or ARA Scoring Programs

D

Doug

If anyone needs help with the IR50/50 or ARA Scoring Program bring your laptop to the Crawfish. I can install the latest version and/or answer any questions or show how it works.
I will be there Thursday thru Sunday.
Doug

Programs

What have you added new? Can you save it to a junk drive?? That's how I installed it on my new Comp., works just fine. Do you know anyone that needs a computer for scoring? Got the one I got from you and will sell cheap. Fid

Not a lot New

Steve,
All my Scoring Programs had some major updates in 2014.
I have made some minor updates in 2015.
If I remember right I sent you a pretty nice laptop so bring it because someone might be interested.
Some ranges are still mailing in match reports with some written on Toilet paper so just having a basic scoring computer to email the results could bring them into the 20th century!
;)
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Dose the NEW copy over the OLD?

Just wondering what the update process is. I am back in COLD New England :(

Pete

Doug: Since you opened the door.....what is the last update version number, please? Assuming mine is not the latest version how do I go about updating? Thanks. bob

ps for those of you who have not used the program Doug so graciously provides, it is a very well thought out Excel workbook that does the otherwise time consuming job of calculating winners and reporting scores a painless process. We all need to say thanks to Doug as I suspect his compensation would not buy lunch.

Scoring Program

Ver17 dtd 1/25/15 is the latest update.
All the latest update did was correct some shooters names & add a couple new clubs.
Having the correct spelling of names is important so I encourage all to use this updated version.
The only update process is you use the new version & not an old version.
If this doesn't make sense give me a call next week or look me up at the Crawfish.

So - -

Ver17 dtd 1/25/15 is the latest update.
All the latest update did was correct some shooters names & add a couple new clubs.
Having the correct spelling of names is important so I encourage all to use this updated version.
The only update process is you use the new version & not an old version.
If this doesn't make sense give me a call next week or look me up at the Crawfish.

Uninstall the old and download the new?

Pete

Back