IR 50/50 @ Pinnacle Mtn. 5/31

D

Dave Shattuck

This Saturday, May 31st, Pinnacle Mountain Fish & Game Club in Lyndeborough, NH will be hosting their second in a series of benchrest competitions for both IR 50/50 (.22 rimfire) and AGBR (air guns) alike.

The gates will open by 7:45 A.M. with sign-in and bench drawings to immediately follow. The first “Commence Fire” for the IR 50/50 portion of the competition will be called promptly at 9:00 A.M.

We will be taking a short break immediately following the conclusion of the IR 50/50 match to relocate the target stands back at 25 yards, for lunch (not provided), and to allow time for any new arrivals to sign-in, plus for bench drawing.

The “Commence Fire” for the AGBR portion of the day should be called at approximately 12:00n, or as soon thereafter as time will allow for.

Everyone is more than welcome to join in the fun. Keep in mind that no lunch will be provided so you will need to bring along whatever works best for you. As always though, there will be a good selection of sodas available in the clubhouse refrigerator for a small donation.

If you need to contact me for whatever the reason before the match, please do so by either calling my cell phone at: 987-877-8482, or by emailing me at: dashattuck@gmail.com.

And remember: “it is still black fly season”!!!

Dave Shattuck

Dave,
I will be shooting both. Looking forward to seeing everyone and I hope Todd remembers to bring my new springer.

Paul

I plan to be there...

and hope to arrive by 8 AM. Rain or shine event ? I may have asked this before but my wife asked me, and I couldn't remember, but told her it is rain or shine.

Hi Dave,

Penny and I are looking forward to seeing everone this Saturday. We will have a good supply of "Bug Juice".

Yes David, the show goes on rain or shine. Right now the weather is looking promising.

Al

Dave,
I'll be there for both matches. Will have to restock the bug juice, we used up 3 cans on our camping trip in VT this past weekend:eek:
Todd

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Best,
Michael

Weather for Saturday's match...

I took this off of Weatherunderground.com today:
======================================
Saturday
Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms in the morning...then showers with thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
======================================
They made no mention of BlackFlies...

Dave,

I'd say it sounds like we may be in for a few showers, with Thunderstorms likely along with a bit of a breeze for the day. Not bad so long as we're prepared for it.

Hmmmm, guess the flags may get a bit wet. But hey, it could be worse! If this were say: mid-August, the temp would be about as high as the humidity making things really uncomfortable, that's for sure.

See you tomorrow morning.

Dave

Back