IR-50/50 Nationals @ Kettlefoot, Sept. 26, 27 and 28

Kettlefoot will be hosting the Nationals on Sept. 26th (Sporter Nationals) Sept. 27th (3-gun yards) Sept. 28th (3-gun meters). We will have the range open Sept. 25 for anyone that wants to practice.
We are asking for a head count of who is coming so we can be covered on food and drinks. You will pay when you get to the range. Gate will be open by 7:00 each day with matches starting at 9:00 a.m. each day. We will have the range open by 10 a.m. on Thursday Sept. 25th for practice. The range will be closed by 6 p.m. each day so we can install new backers for the targets. Fees will be $40.00 each day which will cover the match that day plus food and drinks. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me by e-mail jimjonessr@aol.com or by cell 423-306-4319. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks

Jim

jimjonessr@aol.com

423-306-4319

Last edited:
Interesting...and people wonder why....

Fees will be $40.00 each day which will cover the match that day plus food and drinks.

Taken from the IR50 site rule book....

Entry Fees
Entry fees per target for a regular match will not exceed $8.00. Entry fees per target at State and Regional Championships will not exceed $10.00. Entry fees for a national event will not exceed $35.00 per day. Additional fees for items such as cash options, food, camping, etc. are optional and competitors are not required to participate.

Sorry Jeff I should have clarified myself more. The extra $5.00 a day is if you want food and drinks. The fee to shoot is $35.00 a day per the rules. Also I listed my phone number and e-mail address for people that wonder why.

Also if anyone is sharing equipment please let me know

Thanks

Last edited:
Jim:

I am planning to shoot the Sporter Nationals but don't know yet about the 3 gun events on Saturday and Sunday.

Ken Askew

Jim & Wayne.
With a little luck I will be up late Wednesday Afternoon!!
Camp Out at the Range for the weekend.
If anyone needs help with the scoring programs or their computer tell them I am down at the range with WY plates on my van.
Doug

Lost my mind....

I would say that I lost it for a minute but that would be a lie.....

Finally stuck the post....

So far we will be having two relays on the 3-gun Saturday and Sunday.

Clint Swigert will be at the range Thursday with plenty of ammo for sale.

The Hills Boys will be there

Jim,

I will be shooting all three days and my Dad will be shooting Saturday and Sunday. Also we will be sharing equipment. See you there!

Bob Hill

Jim,
Do you know how many Shooters are coming to the 3 Gun on Saturday & Sunday?
Doug

Results

Results files for Sporter and 3 Gun Nationals
4 Gun and 6 Gun Aggs with possible IR 50/50 world record targets for Noah Johns and Tony Harper to be verified.
For 3 Gun info notice use of spreadsheet tabs at bottom left, one for aggs. and other for 3 gun category.

Attachments

• 20143GunNationalComp.xls
    67.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 2014 SpNat comp.xls
    91 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:
Back