Ir 50/50 (275)

Well, I guess since they sell actions they figured perhaps, not the best marketing approach.:confused:

They owe their success to their marketing and outstanding customer service departments which by all accounts has been superior.

So far they haven't made much of an inroad into RFBR but at this point it seems they have lost interest in that small part of the market.

It is our loss as we really needed another player or two.

TKH (4628)

JB,
Sounds like the Voodoo action is doing the job for you. Great! In the rimfire world there are many ideas on what works, and what might work, and what won't work, and the ideas are varied and sometimes unfounded as well. If a maker tries to address them all he'll go crazy! LOL Truth is most of those idea folks haven't a clue.

I applaud any maker who builds actions for the sport, the more the merrier. When I was building, I build BR rifles on about all the actions available at the time, 40x'es, WInchester 52's, Turbos, Halls, Suhls, 37 Rem., Swindlehurst, 2500X, Anschutz's, Sakos, Kimber, lot's of Falcons, and a couple of Russian actions as well, and probably some I forgot. LOL Voodoo came along after I was no longer shooting and building. I wish them lots of luck. All those actions I mentioned were capable of making winning BR rifles.

Back