Iowa match schedules

M

MADEUCE50HB

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIST OF F CLASS MATCHES, OR POSITION MATCHES LOCATED IN IOWA; A SOURCE (EMAIL) WOULD ALSO BE ADEQUATE.:confused: THANKS AGAIN! MADEUCE50HB/TOM JONES

If youi go on the IBS web site, the dates are listed. I just joined the Iowa club this year myself and have yet to receive any kind of mailing/recognition or response. Matches start in April but when to show up, how to register, etc., is still a mystery.

Good luck,

Bob

I don't know where, or if, anyone in Iowa is holding any F-class or position matches. We hold IBS 1000 yard benchrest matches by Pella.

We will be sending out our spring newsletter to our shooters in the next week or so like we usually do, giving the dates and other range info to those who don't already know it. We usually get this out sooner (sorry about that Bob), but are running a little behind this year due to my recent move, and finalizing details on moving our range later this year. We will start out the year at our old range, and if the floods stay away, and the dirt work gets done, we'll move later this year to the new one.

On the registrations, Bob, we only do pre-registrations for the Nationals - all the other matches, you can register for each match when you arrive. If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me - my new contact info is on my website: www.ExtremeAccuracyInstitute.com

Hope this helps!
Gordy

Last edited:
Back