Insult to Injury:

Pete Wass

I waited all day yesterday at home for a UPS package I needed to sign for. Tuesday's notice said it would be here between 9:30 and 12: noon. after &:30 a notice was posted saying it would be delivered between 6:00 and 7:30 on THURSDAY.

Later I got a phone call from Ms J asking me to come help her in CT because of the Hurricane damage! So, went to UPS My Choice and gave them permission to leave it in my garage, sans signature.

Not only do these Gonif's charge me $70. for making me wait all day and disregarding anyone else's time but how can they be trusted to actually show up and do as I have instructed?

Pete

Last edited:
there current delivery software is a JOKE.

AND THE EMPLOYEES HAVE TO ANSWER THE PHONE AND PRETEND IT IS ALL TRUE

there is no excuse for it
their software KNOWS every package picked up and where shipped to.
they know how much volume min by min...yet they claim they ran out of time.
more trucks more package handlers nnnnnawwwwww just screw the customer

Last edited:
UPS Second Day Hot Air

I had a package that was shipped UPS 2nd Day Air on June 17, 2020 and I finally got it on June 23, 2020. The items were eye medication and required to be shipped with gel pack ice packs , which were totally melted when I received them. It seems that the driver kept sifting the delivery date to a later date! I have lost my confidence with UPS.

I am also not a big fan. Fed Ex much more reliable and easier locations and service to pick up delivery if restricted for a signature.

Cluck cluck

I have not had any serious issues with UPS, Fed-EX or Amazon. However, there has been a mysterious 2 month delay in the delivery of my silicon, robatic, love chicken. I sure hope it wasn't delivered accidentally to Coots or Smallwood. Then I would never get it back.

Last edited:
I;ve had packaged mail, shipped from KY, and routed thru Washington state to AZ before it finally arrived in Houston to be transferred to SA main post office and then routed to my Zip Code post office, which is further away.

A couple of weeks ago I send a package of gold coins worth a BUNCH, shipped USPS insured, tracking, signature required, etc., to an individual. He got them but he got home that afternoon to find the package sitting on his front porch! All following packages were sent USPS registered.

USPS signature required is meaningless at present. The postman signs for you and leaves the package so there is no danger of spreading Covid. He may or may not knock on the door before going on about his deliveries.

Back