Information, Calfee

K

Kathy

Please see General Discussion, Can we detect a stopped muzzle, Calfee, post 55.....bc

Ridiculous

Bill:

This is ridiculous. It's not enough that you have your own "untouchable" thread where you can say anything you want without being challenged? Now you spam every available forum with a blatant plug for your own protected speech? Stop hiding behind your "private" thread, step up and be a man.

SteveM

"poor ole bill"

Perhaps it would be better if bill would just go away? It's not like we need him......we have many great gunsmiths.Ones that do not "toot their own horn" every chance they get.Ones that do not cheat someone out of their "killer barrel". Ones that do not play the "poor, dumb ole me" game.
Since he seems to have his own special "untouchable thread" maybe he should be encouraged to just use it and not clutter the others with his useless drivel? Anyhow just my opinion and we know what those are worth...........so..... Flame On...Calfeeites!
Colt.45.....Alan

it is not nessasary to blow someone else's candle out to make your own 'seem' to shine brighter..

..ttfn..grampa..

I can see your point. You have to give him credit for promoting himself. There must be other fine rim fire gunsmiths...but where are they? Bill is the only one who is putting in his .02. I haven't dealt with any gunsmiths thus far, but if I had to I would have called Bill. You can't fault the guy for being both a good gunsmith as well as a good salesman. He seems genuine enough to me.

decr8er I can see your point. You have to give him credit for promoting himself. There must be other fine rim fire gunsmiths...but where are they? Bill is the only one who is putting in his .02. I haven't dealt with any gunsmiths thus far, but if I had to I would have called Bill. You can't fault the guy for being both a good gunsmith as well as a good salesman. He seems genuine enough to me.

I hope you consider your voting in November better than this B.S.. Would you vote for someone who never told you what the issues were really about? Just my thoughts.

Carp

How many people do you know that put their name on every thread they start? Additionally, how many threads does he contribute to? It appears, only the threads with his name on them.

I have lost all respect for the guy!

Back