I'm sorry to report

steve stanley

I'm sorry to report that a great man passed away yesterday, Henry Vranian. Anyone that ever met Henry considered him a friend, it was impossible not to like Henry, he was just that kind of man. He always had a smile on his face and would do anything to help you. Henry had a long fight with cancer and finally gave up the fight yesterday. My condolences to his family and friends on this great loss, you will be missed my friend. Please keep the family in your prayers. Steve

I met Henry at the Super Shoot this year. I bought 2 of Mike Walker's rifles from him. I didn't have enough cash on me for both. Henry said just take them and send the money later. He was a very nice gentleman. I sure hate to lose the good ones.
God Bless his family.
Butch

Sad News

Henry was a gentleman and was a very pleasant person to be around.

He will be missed

Rest in peace Henry

Jim Borden

It is a very sad day. Each year I would see Henry at the SS and have a brief conversation with him. He was a good shooter, but more important he was a good man. My condolences to family and friends. James

Sorry to about Henry. He beat me many times when I shot at Mechanicville Va. He will be missed

RIP Henry

Henry was such a fine person. He was always a pleasure to visit with.
Here is a picture of Henry taken in April of this year.

pic18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry was a great friend and will be missed by all that knew him. His viewing will be Thursday 5pm to 7pm at the Bennett Funeral home West Chapel, West Broad St., Richmond, VA. Funeral and burial will be at the St. Marys Episcopal Church, 12291 River Rd.

I think, I met Henry at my first SS. A very nice person to be around. RIP.

Adrian Van Gorder. Thanks for the picture.............

You always hate to hear of this but I had to chime in... In a above mentioned post someone said "I sure hate to lose the good ones"..
From my point of view which is only MY point of view you lose a shot or you lose a quarter but you NEVER lose a shooter.... Henry will always be at the range...

Back