IBS-VFS Match in Gallatin TN Sat

Greyfox

We'll be shooting our 2nd match this Saturday in Gallatin TN. Safety meeting will begin at 9:00AM CST. Last month we had 23 participants challenging the wind and each other. It's too soon to tell what the weatherman has in store for us this week, but it can't be any worse than Buck Creek two weeks ago :)

There will be a radio in the phone box next to the gate. Just give us a call and we'll come down and let you in. It should be a good day. Come out and join us.

Rick

Rick
I think a few of the KY hillbillys will be there. We might even bring ole George along if that is ok? Jackie
Jackie, I don't know if taking George is a good idea or not. Better think about that one twice. :D

It'll be good to see the Ky Mafia there. Hope some others can make it too that weren't there last month.----Mike Ezell

Jackie,
We'll look forward to seeing......most of you. george..huh, wonder how he found out about the match??? :rolleyes: Well, as long as he knows about it already, you might as well bring him. But, I don't want to hear any whining about how tired he is or how he doesn't have enough brass to shoot both matches. :D

Y'all be careful and we'll try to have at least as good conditions as we had last time at your place :eek:

Rick

Maybe George will be in a good mood Saturday ( yea right ) and make it easy on all of us. Are we having dogs again or do we need to pack a lunch? Jackie

So they're hidin' out in Tennessee. There's a $100 bounty in North Carolina for the Buckcreek gang.

BountyII.jpg

Tony, I hope that you come to Gallatin and shoot the score match with us. If ya can't make it to Gallatin, then go get that $100 bounty with your 30.
It'll give the PPC's a tough time;). Besides, aren't you alot closer to North Carolina than the rest of us? Whatever ya do...have a good one....Mike Ezell

Jackie & all the other travelers,
Assuming I can get to Sam's Club today and gather all the stuff, we'll have dogs, chips & drinks like last time. We do have the backers made, so that will be an improvement and I'm hoping to have the laptop running the scoring program like Jason used at Buck Creek.

The weatherman is suggesting we'll have an interesting day, but it should be considerably warmer than last time anyway. Y'all be careful on the drive over, you may run through some thunder bumpers. Sounds like george is itching for something to do. We'll let him go downrange and hold up the target frame with the short leg. That should keep him busy :D

Rick

Mike

Won't be able to make it this week, but hope to drop in there some day. I'll be in touch soon about a little project as soon as a couple of things arrive.

The Kentucky shooters may have a hard time since the wind blows in only one direction at a time in Tennessee.

:eek:

Back