IBS Score Nationals

2 Guns at the Nationals

Joe,

If you or anyone wants to shoot both LV & HV in the VFS class you are more than welcome to do so. There are about 5 shooters doing just that. The club will be setting the range up for 30 benches on 4 relays. If the number of guns goes over 120 we will expand the number of benches used. Right now there are about 95 guns pre-registered. I also have about 12-15 shooters in our 2-gun which is a 6X and a VFS gun for an agg. There is a standing recognition for that discipline. See you all in a few weeks.

Randy

Adrian, let me know if things change. We have most of the arrangements made, a good number of door prizes, and the range is in shape. It is not too late to sign up. The current registrations are for around 100 competitors and the range will handle up to 160. Call or email me for information.

Sorry for the confusion. There are too many Randy's on the board...

- I can't attend the WV State this year due to work.
- I am going to the Score Nationals and I do want to shoot two guns (My gun guy said the second one will be ready next week).

Adrian

Joe, if you think bring two rifle to IBS Score Nationals will be a burden, I can do you a favor and shot, again, one of your rifles :D

And yes... prep all the brass is included in my proposal ;)

Lets go against all those 30's!

Are you going to be in United States at the time of the Nationals? We can set you up.

Hi Francis!
At this time I would say it is 50% of chance. I need to have my US Export Permit ready (probably at the end of september), so I can book my travel to US.

I would like very much to meet you, Paul and Joe again!

Luis, come on up ...

... you can shoot my HV Bat again. It would be my pleasure to see you do well in just your second benchrest match.

Less Than 3 Weeks

We still have plenty of openings for those who have not yet signed up. Please call or email me if you are interested in shooting this match.

Attendance

Randy,

How is the match looking?

Adrian,
At the present time I have about 85 shooters that count for 105 guns. There are quite a few shooting the 6X & VFS two gun. There are also some shooting two VFS guns. The cater has been notified, the tent will arrive Wednesday morning, door prizes are arriving, and we should be ready when the shooters show up.

Where is the range

I need to start planning...

What is the zip code?
What is the street address?
Will Mapquest get me there?

Adrian

Adrian,
I cannot find a Zip code for Easton Ohio it is probably too small.

Range is on Akron Road (RT 585) about 2.5 miles South West of Doylestown OH Zip 44230

Below map and aerial photo should help

nationalsmap.jpg

Thanks, Dick

Your map should clear up any problems with the directions. Also the GPS coordinates are on the IBS website. I will see you all next week.

Randy

Looking forward to the match, seeing friends and making new ones.

Adrian

The Range Is Ready

The club members at Chippewa have just completed the last of the range preparations for the nationals. The grass will be cut and a loading tent will arrive on Wednesday. The competiotors will be able to set flags for the 100 yard match by noon on Thursday. At the present time there are about 80+ shooters shooting about 110 guns. See all of you next week.

Randy

Randy,

Check your E-mail when you get a moment...

Adrian

Range

What direction does the range face? Is the sun ever going to be in your eyes?

Range Direction

The range at Chippewa if facing north. Early in the morning there is sometimes a quartering sun coming from the east that can be annoying. It should only be a problem on Sunday when we start at 8:00.

Back