IBS 1000yd Champions

a.JR

Hi All , We here in Australian 1000yd benchrest have had the privilege to be apart of an international postal challenge for the last 4 years .. I would like to go on record again in thanking all the IBS shooters and Execs that have made it possible.. A New name came up in the web coordinator this year , a Mr Mike Gaizauskas and he has been invaluable in connecting to us Aussies so fa away .. In reading whats been going on at the West Virginia range thanks to mike and the IBS web site , i would like to congratulate him on a stellar performance this year in Heavy Gun .. If what i add up is right then he will break 3 IBS records in 2012 .. 6match group to 4.4935 ins / 10 match group to 5.664ins and finally the 10 match score to 95.30 .. Having competed now for the last 12 years in IBS style Heavy Gun i am in awe of these stats .. Mike your da man , congrats from all us guys over here..JR.. Jeff Rogers

Thank you all for the kind words. It was pretty unbelievable, I started building this Heavy Gun gun a couple years back after my father (Bruno) passed away and dedicated the gun to him. He flew P-38 in WWII, flew Mosquito's in Korea, and rescue coppers in Vietnam. He was a great Dad and my hero. Big Thanks to Mark King who did my chambering, and My friends for the support. Look forward to shooting with you all next year.
mike

Mike,

I would be proud of him also. I wish i could have met him. I'll bet he had a few stories to tell.

Danny

Back