How to Change a farley rest to left hand

T

tuna921

Does anyone know where you can get instructions for this ? I am trying to change it from right hand to left

Thanks
Jim

how to change a farley

I didn't know that you could change them. The ones i have seen were either left or right handed.

Get in touch with Burton Ferrell. His wife Pat is business manager for NBRSA. I think Burton has converted one to left hand. At least I think that is what I understood that last time I was up there. Could be wrong though.

Donald

take the top...

Does anyone know where you can get instructions for this ? I am trying to change it from right hand to left

Thanks
Jim

off the base and send it to Farly. JMHO. You can screw up the internal adjustments quite easily if you don't know exactly what you are doing. Good luck. --Greg

I don't know about the internals of the big Farley but their compact top is simple as dirt on the inside. I have had mine apart and made some mods to it. Like a bigger bag. and mounting it differently. Besides they are open to the elements and need to be cleaned and re-greased once in a while.

Donald

Jim
Move the vertical bar to the other side. Remove the moving parts from the cross bar and keep the bottom parts on the bottom when you replace them. Flip the cross bar upside down and put the parts back into the cross bar. Its very simple - excellent engineering.

Glenn B

Last edited:
Back