How long have you waited on your new barrel?

Thanks for the reply. I visited with Tracy today and really understand their position. Bear with them and the other quality barrel makers.
Butch

Barrel Waits

Randall,

I was lucky enough to visit the Bartlein shop few times and can only say…wow! Just looking at the layout and organization is impressive. My wife drove them crazy asking questions and while she knows one end of a rifle from another she know nothing about making barrels The CNC rifling machines are unbelievable in operation. The barrels are as good as or better than any others. I’ll wait for mine, but then again I try to stay ahead of my needs.

I have been reading good things about Brux Barrels. Maybe check with them.

Tim

I have been reading good things about Brux Barrels. Maybe check with them.

Tim

The "good things" you've read must have been about anything other then a 20 cal barrel. Just another unimaginative place that starts their line-up with the usual 224 cal.

The more I see how the 204 cal is ignored by most barrel makers out there, the more I feel like a prodigal son who should have never strayed from Pac-Nor.
Never mind that they offer a super accurate 20 cal barrel in just about any twist........ but how about a 14, 17, or 19 cal anyone?

or..... 50BMG barrel, 700 Nitro barrel, etc.....just to mention a few.

Last edited:
waited several months over estimated time for my Lilja barrel. They had button problems and it took longer. It ain't no big deal.
Butch

You still are on the right side of the bay to have barrels delivered with just a "short delay". In Sweden we need to make sure to have our barrels ordered at least a year in advance, and then again....they can be late for the competition season. The same goes with bullets.....
However, we seem to get hold of Vithavouri powder rather quickly and Lapua brass

Sonny

Back