How hard is it to find a club?

Go to Pa.1000yard .com and check out The Pa. Original 10000 yard club.

would you guys shoot in an indoor range? I know the wind would be taken out of it , would that matter?

I suppose overlords, husky or otherwise, are use to having their every whim catered to. Problem is, most shooters I know aren't in the whim-catering business.

Though thinking on it, if we could get some billionaire to build an indoor 1K range, maybe we could get pretty lasses serving lemonade, too.

Charles, I took it as two questions. I answered the one as to how hard is it to find a club.

I suppose overlords, husky or otherwise, are use to having their every whim catered to. Problem is, most shooters I know aren't in the whim-catering business.

Though thinking on it, if we could get some billionaire to build an indoor 1K range, maybe we could get pretty lasses serving lemonade, too.

So bottle service , got it and my husky is my overlord I must do what the dog tells me or else , much like son of sam :) LOL but you wouldn't mind having your whims catered to now would you?

huskyoverlord
How hard is it to find a club?

Are there indoor rangs at 1000 yards?

09-03-2011 05:53 AMCharles E
Matt, he says he wants an *indoor* range..

HuskyOverlord
Ignore Charles E he never had a pony as a kid and didn't bother reading your question before responding sarcastically.

It isn't hard to find a club as it appears your located in PA.
As to your question Are there indoor ranges at 1000 yards?
I don't know of any in the U.S.

If a guy wanted to set up a top notch 1000 yard range you could make the shooting line semi-enclosed.I shot at a very nice range yesterday and the shooting line was indoors.If it rained or snowed it wouldn't matter as you could still shoot.
As to the pits on a 1000 yard range I don't know if it is possible to cover them so the pullers and targets would never get wet and there would be no chance of a ricochet coming inside or leaving the range.
Lynnsghost
Thank you for your informative post and would you shoot indoors?

HI Husky , The only one i know of is at the Lapua R&D complex in Finland .it's 1000meters and under ground .. The R&D person i spoke t is Janne (a lady) ,she told me they use it for testing and it's climate controlled to simulate different parts of the world..I like shootin 1K outdoors where there's wind and mirage etc myself..JR..Jeff Rogers

Back