Hood cores

CharlieH

Hello to all,
Cheryl and Charlie Hood are NOT retiring our core making business. Rumors start for a variety of reasons, some honestly, some nefariously, we'll go with honestly on this one. :)
Thanks to all our customers!
Charlie and Cheryl Hood

Hello to all,
Cheryl and Charlie Hood are NOT retiring our core making business. Rumors start for a variety of reasons, some honestly, some nefariously, we'll go with honestly on this one. :)
Thanks to all our customers!
Charlie and Cheryl Hood

OK, where did this come from? :confused:

?

What would be the best way to contact you to make an order

Honestly, I can't think of an honest reason to do that but you did mention the word "nefariously". Of course, I had to look up the definition for nefarious to be clear but honestly it doesn't appear honestly done. I could honestly be wrong and I had to quit being nefarious when my memory died as I honestly couldn't remember being nefarious, and honestly, being nefarious would be something you would need to remember.

Charlie - R U pickin' on me again?:p RG

[SUB][/SUB]

No, dammit Randy, I ain't picking on you. LOL You place all your orders via email, so there has never been a miss communication, but maybe once you got a shipment that wasn't what you thought you ordered.

Honestly, I can't think of an honest reason to do that but you did mention the word "nefariously". Of course, I had to look up the definition for nefarious to be clear but honestly it doesn't appear honestly done. I could honestly be wrong and I had to quit being nefarious when my memory died as I honestly couldn't remember being nefarious, and honestly, being nefarious would be something you would need to remember.

Oh God I love you Wilbur! Honestly!

You are always good for a smile or two Wilbur.:)

Edit, edit
I just love smashing Charlie's and Cheryl's perfectly good cores.

I certainly prefer smashing their cores as smashing my own. Not sure I'd make my own bullets if I wasn't using Hood cores. They take the work out of making bullets IMO or at least half of it.

No, dammit Randy, I ain't picking on you. LOL You place all your orders via email, so there has never been a miss communication, but maybe once you got a shipment that wasn't what you thought you ordered.

Hey now, ya always make them just as I have transposed the numbers, which sometimes, "upon further review", have been pretty mixed-up!:eek: How could I gripe about perfect service?:confused::p RG

Back