Homemade cartridge holders near the port?

Well, I just need to learn how to count...

Do they make any that hold more than 15? Or that are maybe fitted to hold a Maisto box? I currently take 5 rounds and lay 'em on the towel, and stick two or three fouler/sighters in the lid. Sighters go into the lid, records get tossed on the towel...

I'm one of the guys who shot a six round group at Kelbly's last week... Lost count, looked down, had four empties on the towel, and a bunch in the lid... So I launched another one... And turned a six into a nine...

"red rubber thingy"

That's an hollow articulated arm--I use them on my machines as positionable air blowers to keep the tool path clear from dust. They're pretty stiff.

Here is the one I am currently using. I did make a PPC/BR top that holds 15 rounds. The base is a round chunk of steel scrap and the riser is just hardware store 1/8" thick alloy strap.

I just got a left port rifle so I have to see if this holder will work with my Farley compact rest. I do have some more of the scrap steel bases so I could make up a new riser to place the base out of the way of the joystick.

40xwkelblyscartholderfromupperrhsid.jpg

Back