Holbrook is on for Sat Jan. 4 at noon indoor BIPM and Scoreline

ModelA

Holbrook Results Sat Jan. 4 on indoor BIPM and Scoreline

Holbrook Sportsmen Club
150 Quincy Street
Holbrook, Massachusetts

Will have the first match of the 2014 season this Sat at Noon. Range set-up and bench drawing 11:00 AM.

$5.00 for three world targets and a afternoon of talking and shooting air guns.

Four shooters but I still didn't shoot, Maybe next week at Pinnacle Mountain.
LV Class

Mark Normandin Raw .177 249 18X, 249 18X, 250 19 X, 748 55X first place

HV Class

David Shattuck. Theoben Rapid .177. 248 8X, 249 9X, 247 18X, 744 35X. First

Chris Sloan. RAW .177. 242 10X, 242 11X, 244 7X, 728 28X. Second

David won't make next months shoot so he was the only one to shoot for BIPM match..

Started out at -6 when I left the house by 10 A.M. Was a balmy 0 degrees. Indoor range still no heat!
With the heater on in the second range and the door opened range might have gotten above 32 but with the power burners using the other range. Our range remained COLD!!!
Good chance next weeks match out doors will be warmer than the indoor range today!!!

Nobody wanted to shoot a second match!! I wonder why?

Paul

Last edited:
Paul,

Thanks for having us as it was good fun shooting at sub-freezing temperatures - INDOORS!!!!

All kidding aside though, it wasn't as bad as it could have been where we all had enough clothes to keep warm anyways because of what we had to face just to get there. And, as it turns out, I will probably be able to be at the February match, but will now have to pass on March's. No matter. At least I've got my BIPM Indoor match satisfied with plenty of time to spare. And now comes next weekend. Oh, and you're right about it being warmer next weekend Outdoors than it was last weekend Indoors. They're saying we should be looking at near or above 40° by the end of the match. I'll still light the firebox as soon as I get there.

Thanks again,

Dave

Back