Holbrook Indoor Air Gun Benchrest Sat Feb 7 at Noon. Scoreline Springers shoot Free!

ModelA

Holbrook Sportsmens Club
150 Quincy Street
Holbrook, MA
Come Join us for an afternoon of shooting and talking airguns.
Three World Targets for $5.00 can be used for Scoreline. Springers shoot for free.
Production Class Guns have been raised to $1,500. Bring what you have or I can set you up with equipment.
I still have to get to my enclosed car trailer for target stands but tomorrow is going to be nice. We just had 4 feet of snow in two storms. Club parking lot was better than I thought it would be. Thursday we might get another 6 inches, but shouldn't be a problem.
Cabin fever has set in. Would be nice to get out and do some shooting!
Hope you can make it. Bench drawing and setup anytime after 11:00, Match starts at 12:00.

Going back several years. Dan Brown pumping his New FX INDY he received that week.

98eac90fe1285e240bc4c640650f7e08_zps33df2cf0.jpg

Picture showing target frames 25 yards view.
004-17.jpg

Paul Bendix

Last edited:
Hi Paul, I'll be there and my son will be joining me. He'll be shooting the AA MPR in LV and I'll do the HV with the TM1000. Looking forward to it but would love to shoot outdoors too!

Hi Paul, I'll be there and my son will be joining me. He'll be shooting the AA MPR in LV and I'll do the HV with the TM1000. Looking forward to it but would love to shoot outdoors too!

Chris,
Do you need another front rest/ rear bag for your son? My tank is over 4,000 so I have air? Is he a south paw?
Your welcome to shoot out side. Range road is plowed! Wood stove in warm-up house! Will need snow shoes to set targets.

Paul

Thanks Paul, depending on how many shooter we have, figured we'd swap turns, one LV then one HV, then one LV etc. We can share our rest and bag but thanks for the offer. He's a rightie and the MPR is ambi anyway. We'll stick to the indoors until the warmer weather!!

Back