Holbrook Benchrest June 7?

Is there Indoor Benchrest this month (june 7) at Holbrook?
Chris,
Sorry I didn't get an email out. Angletree took over the Rimfire matches for Holbrook. We talked about it at the last shoot at Holbrook. My screw up by not sending out an email or posting it on the forums.
Paul

Chris,
Sorry I didn't get an email out. Angletree took over the Rimfire matches for Holbrook. We talked about it at the last shoot at Holbrook. My screw up by not sending out an email or posting it on the forums.
Paul

No worries Paul....will all future airgun benchrest be at Angletree )where exactly)?

Chris,

We usually don't have matches during the summer months (July, August and September) due to camping activities, family commitments and holiday weekends getting in the way on that first weekend of those months. But this year's cancelation of the June match was only due to a scheduling conflict with the Angletree club's rimfire match. which was a double all day event.

There is a 2-day Northeast Regional Airgun match coming up which will be contesting the LV Class on Saturday afternoon and then the HV and OPEN Classes on Sunday taking place on June 28 & 9 out in Salem NY.

Angletree is in Attleborough, but they don't do air guns - at least for now.

See you in October for sure, if not before.

Dave

Chris,

We usually don't have matches during the summer months (July, August and September) due to camping activities, family commitments and holiday weekends getting in the way on that first weekend of those months. But this year's cancelation of the June match was only due to a scheduling conflict with the Angletree club's rimfire match. which was a double all day event.

There is a 2-day Northeast Regional Airgun match coming up which will be contesting the LV Class on Saturday afternoon and then the HV and OPEN Classes on Sunday taking place on June 28 & 9 out in Salem NY.

Angletree is in Attleborough, but they don't do air guns - at least for now.

See you in October for sure, if not before.

Dave

Thanks Dave, will just keep practicing 'til then! Maybe try to make it to Salem.....

Chris.

Back