Hey Jackie

Doug, Denton moved their 200 yard 4-Gun Match to the same week end as The Tomball Gun Club's 3d scheduled Club Match. Since I am Club Match Director, my responsibility is to be at Tomball and run the Match........jackie

Ahhhhhh
Sorry to hear that Jackie and your presence will be missed... Hope you guys have a good turn outdown there and maybe you will get to come upfor the Hotter-than- Hell match in August...

Take care...

hey Jackie

Hi Jackie , this is Pascal from France . i am looking for the best glue to reglue my action that had to be unglued when the Kelblys action wrench got stuck * in it after last match at FISS last saturday : where can i find that around Houston ? i ll be there Houston ) tomorrow and thursday ( preferred ) for a couple of cold ones . I ll call you .
I was thinking of Devcon 2 ton epoxy in syringe ?

* someone had the wrench probably dropped on concrete , it had a burr that went in, but in only ...

Pascal

Hi Jackie , this is Pascal from France . i am looking for the best glue to reglue my action that had to be unglued when the Kelblys action wrench got stuck * in it after last match at FISS last saturday : where can i find that around Houston ? i ll be there Houston ) tomorrow and thursday ( preferred ) for a couple of cold ones . I ll call you .
I was thinking of Devcon 2 ton epoxy in syringe ?

* someone had the wrench probably dropped on concrete , it had a burr that went in, but in only ...

Hey Pascal,

I met you at awhile back when Gene invited you to Tomball. I think you were on a lay over.

I'll call Jackie and let him know your flying in tomorrow.

By the way Jackie uses JB Weld to glue his actions in. :)

See you at the range.

PS Pascal,

Jackie answered your question on the gunsmith forum.

Last edited:
Back