Here's My New Rimfire Rig

My Smith

Les:
What most don't know, is my smith, Terry Vandeveer did all mt 52 D work. He worked the same magic on my stock 52D that he did for the AF Marksmanship Unit. When is put it in a BR Stock and fine tuned it, the gun was amazing. Sorry that he passed away a couple of years ago before he could retire and take up smithing full time as a retirement hobby. The man was a Genius.

Don come on up to Gordons and we will eat & shoot or shoot the Bull. To answer your question some.

Takdriver who did your rig?

Last edited by a moderator:
some, not all can't even ecourage a new shooter. some not all are miserable beyond words. and James I'm not the only one working on tuning that will eliminate jj sliders and midbarrel tuners, right now there are three trains 3000 miles apart and testing is going to have them all at one station. so the days of producing and selling products for untuned rifles will end shortly get over it. or start making products that are for lighter and smaller tuners. snooze and lose.

I seem to remember this has something to do with a fly named Agamenon. Sounds like Martin is creating a train wreck.

James, when Martin puts you out of business I'm sure there's a soup kitchen in Texas. Maybe it's a chili kitchen.

Takdriver

You are more than welcome, If you can eat you will have a good time if you can eat & shoot you will have a better time.

You are more than welcome, If you can eat you will have a good time if you can eat & shoot you will have a better time.

Mel,

I'm not a big guy but I can sure eat and I would love to shoot with you guys.

Back