Help with Canjar Trigger

J

jshlosman

Hello All,

My name is Joe and I am looking for a gunsmith familiar with the Canjar Set Trigger. I want to install one in a Remington 700 and need some model information.

Thanks,
Joe

Help with a canjar trigger

nope they also made a light pull LP model.
It has a wire loop for a trigger shoe.

True, but again they are no longer in business.
The following, were the triggers for the 700 and 40XB & 40XBR actions

700-1S Set w/side Safety Right or Left ( Thee Lever Design )
700-2S Deluxe w/side Safety Right or Left ( Three Lever Design )

700-1BS Set w/Side Safety Right Or Left ( Two Lever Design )
700- 2BS Deluxe w/ Side Safety Right of Left ( Two Lever Design )

700-LP light Pull
This trigger could also be fitted to fit the following
40X, 600, 700, 721, 722, and 725.

Also fits XP-100 action when it is used in a rear grip pistol, or
when this action is used in a rifle design.

Sad, they are no longer in business.

They also made a trigger for a Ruger #3 rifle. And me thinks a #1 also. I had an #3 in a 30-40 Krag, was the best Deer Rifle I ever owned and it had a Canjar trigger in it and I still have the instructions for it.

Last edited:
I have one in a Winchester 52-B paid more for the trigger then I paid for the rifle but it was worth it. Took about five years to find one.

The first benchrest trigger I ever had was a Canjar LP. I also had a Canjar set trigger for a Ruger 77 in .30-06. When I traded the rifle off, I let the trigger go with the rifle rather than putting the original trigger back on the rifle. With the trigger gone, I'd never be tempted to buy another Ruger 77.

I have a canjar single set trigger/no safety on a Sako All, I really don't like it, as it is on a rifle used for prairie dogs and when set is lighter than my jewell's and bix and Andy. I will probably look for another trigger an remove it.

Canjar set

The first benchrest trigger I ever had was a Canjar LP. I also had a Canjar set trigger for a Ruger 77 in .30-06. When I traded the rifle off, I let the trigger go with the rifle rather than putting the original trigger back on the rifle. With the trigger gone, I'd never be tempted to buy another Ruger 77.

Mike I love this story, if I wasn't so lazy I would walk out and take a picture of my beloved 77 tang safety 220 swift with a canjar set trigger and post it, but , I am too lazy.
Kelly

Back