headed to a shoot near you

N

nipper

000_0757.jpg

Finally after a not to long wait, i picked up my first benchrest quality rifle, drove up to n.c. yesterday afternoon, now just need to get with a eley ammo supplier cause i dont think my wolf match extra is going to cut it.

1- hart barrel
2- hall action
3- edge stock
4- harrell tuner already tuned for eley match eps
5- jewell trigger
6- off set scope base w- millett rings
7- leupold br 36 x scope
7- messer built

i am either going to have to lose some sand in the back rest or go with a new style bad all together.

bill

Hi from Down Under,

Turn the rear bag around for starters & you could try the protektor bag with short cordura bunny ears for that stock...

color coordinated

i luvs the way the the stock color matches the carpet;)
JUST KIDDIN !! no JUST jealous:)

your rifle

bill

i too am jelous that is certainly a nice looking rig. i woudl go shoot against ole fred if i were you. i wish i were closer he knows his stuff but as you go to shoots you will meet some great shooters.

i got to shoot against joe beshe 2x and that man can shoot believe me. he uses an old beat up looking anchutz. i call it a sleeper rifle.

for a rest you might as well take the plunge and buy a pappas because that is what the big hitters use. you will always get your money out of that rest.

good luck

bob

i have my eye on a belt driven rest--dont remember the maker though..

bill

Very nice, it looks well worth the wait. It would be interesting to hear how it shoots. Keep us posted and good luck with your shoots

Back