Has anyone seen the video made by Speedy?

L

Larry Willis

Has anyone seen the video that Speedy made (a few years ago) showing his tips on shooting in the wind? It's an interactive game that simulates shooting in different wind conditions. I've heard that it is quite realistic, and I believe he's one of the best guys to explain this information. I'd like to get my hands on that video.

It is a game that was sold thru his website...I gave mine to a friend...I doubt that he ever tried it...send him an email "dicksong@zipnet.us" and ask him (Gary) if he would like to sell it to you....

Tell him Eddie Williams in San Angelo referred it to you...

Still Looking ....

eww1350 ....... I emailed Gary and never got a reply.

brian ....... The simulator is interesting, but it's not quite the same. The video I'm looking for simulates real benchrest conditions, and it was written by Speedy and Tony Boyer. I'he heard that you get a good look at how those guys would dope the wind.

Has anyone else seen this video. Where can I get one?

RHM43 ......

Lots of games there, but not the one I'm looking for, and their phone was disconnected.

Anybody else ??

Still looking ....

Butch .......

The recording was a phone company "This phone has been disconnected".

I heard that Speedy went to work at the Colorado School of Trades (Gunsmithing) as an instructor, and they're lucky to have him. He did a great job on some of my rifles. Impressive top quality work.

Have you seen his video? I'll bet they sold like hotcakes. I heard that it was informative and quite realistic. I'll keep looking. If anyone knows where to get this video please email me at it@mpinet.net

Thanks,
Larry

Larry,
The Aussies gave me a copy. The kids, who are not shooters, played it like a videao game and mastered it pretty quick. I'll see if it is still around and it is yours.
Butch

eww1350 ......

Thanks for the info. I got it on order.

Butch was the game any good?
Was it enjoyable or helpful.
It was still in production when I left and our mutual friend told me the story of its demise.
Just wondered if it is worth the money?

Hey Vern ..... (I had to say that)

What's the story about the demise of this DVD? Was it rejected by shooters, technical problems, or was this project just an expensive waste of time for Speedy?

I've heard good reports on it years ago. I'll let you know what I find after I get a good look at it. I'm curious about the history of this thing.

Back