Harry Deneen shoots potential world record

P

Paul Wilmoth

I forgot to mention that Harry Deneen shot a potential world record at the Hog Shoot on Sunday. He shot a two gun agg of 500 with 34 X's, besting the old record by two X's.
Great shooting Harry.

Thanks All

I Just Got Lucky Because Iam Sure Rusty.. Al, Petro Was Loosing Alot Of Weight And I Felt Real Bad.. Harry.. :):):)

I Just Got Lucky Because Iam Sure Rusty.. Al, Petro Was Loosing Alot Of Weight And I Felt Real Bad.. Harry.. :):):)

Harry,

I wasn't going to post here as I had congratulated you on Sunday. Got to respond to your post though. Any "luck" you had was a direct result of the time you've spent over the years dedicated to the game. As for being rusty, we all should be tarnished as much. Congratulations again, looking forward to shooting with you again at the nationals.

Ken

Gordon,

Dont You Mean That It Was Fun To Pick On Me All Weekend? ;);)

Good Shooting Harry

Great shooting in not so good conditions Harry. You may not have shot much this year but as usual you can still show us how it's done.

Hope to see you at another match soon.

Congratulations Harry

Great shooting Harry. You may be rusty from not shooting much this year but you can always find a way to shoot a great target. This is just another record to add to a long list of what you have already accomplished.

Hope to see you at another match this year.

Wiley

Gordon,

My Wife Says The Same Thing But I Dont Believe Her Either!! Harry..:):):)

Back