Harrell's Precision email address

B

BR50

Can anyone tell me what the email address for Harrell's Precision is please? I would like to enquire on the delivery time to Australia for an Arbor press. There is a contact telephone no. on his Web site but no email details. Thanks in advance.
Allan

I don't believe they have email. The only way I have been able to order muzzle breaks was on the phone. It is worth the phone call just to talk to them. (Maybe not from Australia though)

Last edited:
Hey BR 50....

I will phone Harrell's tomorrow and get any info that you want and I'll E-mail it to you. Do you need further info from Harrell's ??

"Snuffy"

Many thanks

Many thanks to you 066wally and Snuffy. After I posted this message I received an email from Harrold's which advised me the press had been shipped. This email seems to have been floating around in the either for some time and I probably should have gotten it this morning (local time). So once again thanks for your help and I would also like to publicly acknowledge the very prompt service from Harrold's.
Regards
Allan

Many thanks to you 066wally and Snuffy. After I posted this message I received an email from Harrold's which advised me the press had been shipped. This email seems to have been floating around in the either for some time and I probably should have gotten it this morning (local time). So once again thanks for your help and I would also like to publicly acknowledge the very prompt service from Harrold's.
Regards
Allan

So are you going to share that email address with us?

email address

Brendan?
There is no email address to share the email I received was automatically generated when the order was mailed.
Regards
Allan

Back