Happy birthday Allen

JDMock

Since Allen Arnette and I are both "ground hogs", let me wish him a happy birthday. I have had more birthdays than he has, but I will let him say how many he has seen. James Mock

HOW DARE YOU REACH OUT TO A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY WITH SUCH NASTY COMMENTS. AND "NO" HE DID NOT SEE HIS SHADOW, EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See how I protected you James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill, I appreciate the effort, but I have to admit that I did see my shadow on this cold winter day. You and Dave Coots can have all of that cold stuff, but I am wishing for some warm weather. This has been the coldest Louisiana weather since 1989. Stay warm. James

Not that bad here in this part of Iowa..... how's it up your way Bill?

Attachments

• IMG_20180131_163633523_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180131_163633523_HDR.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Bill, I appreciate the effort, but I have to admit that I did see my shadow on this cold winter day. You and Dave Coots can have all of that cold stuff, but I am wishing for some warm weather. This has been the coldest Louisiana weather since 1989. Stay warm. James

James,mine is the 5th. I made it to 71

At the moment, I am out on the end of a Drydock at Southwest Shipyard in Corpus Christi boring a Strut that got knocked out of alignment.

It's 45, felels like 35 with the wind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Hey Dave,
Do I need to bring a chair or do you have one. I will bring my sun screen.
I sure could use that.
Joe Hynes

Nice, this was this morning, and I came back from TM in 4 1/2 hrs on Thursday. Under there is her car plus my truck.

Attachments

• 2018  2 04.JPG
    2018 2 04.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 167
  • 2018 2 04.JPG
    2018 2 04.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 110
Back