Green mtn. challange

steve stanley

Congratulations to one of the prettiest ladies in the game for her win at 200 meters and the grand in VFS this weekend, Kim Llewellen and to Wayne France for 2nd in the grand. A jr shooter Tyler Jones won the 200 meters hunter class and David Apple has shown that he is a force to be reckoned with in VH class with the 200 meter and grand win in VH. Congrats to all for some great shooting, that will make the trip home a little shorter! Steve

Indeed

The Green Mountain Challenge was exactly as the title implies. Kim, David, Wayne and Tyler truly gave a clinic if only some of us would have had the good sense to watch and learn from them. Kudos to all and thanks for joining us.

Tyler is an amazing young lad who has made shooting 6 power look easy as David has. Tyler has shot all of a half dozen matches and won several of those.. He is a quiet, un-assuming young man of age 13 I think I heard. I am proud to have him competing with us and just tickled to no end that he not only does very well but wins. I hope he can and will continue.

Conditions; yes there were conditions. ( Don't EVER believe Weatherunderground)

Green Mountain Challenge

Thanks to Reed and Dwayne Garfield and Bill Sargent for a well run match. It was challenging. :eek:
See you guys soon.
DA

Back