Great news for Kettlefoot rimfire

JerrySharrett

Senile Member
Just got an email saying that Wayne Wills, President of KRGC, has purchased the IR 50/50 organization and that the first ever Triple Crown rimfire shoot will take place there in May 2015. The Triple Crown will be a combined event that includes ARA, IR 50/50 and PSL.

Looks like Kettlefoot and Cliff Keesee and others made a great decision in building that 60 bench range. If you go to the IR 50/50 web site the range pictured on their home page is that beautiful range.

http://ir5050.com/

Just got an email saying that Wayne Wills, President of KRGC, has purchased the IR 50/50 organization and that the first ever Triple Crown rimfire shoot will take place there in May 2015. The Triple Crown will be a combined event that includes ARA, IR 50/50 and PSL.

Looks like Kettlefoot and Cliff Keesee and others made a great decision in building that 60 bench range. If you go to the IR 50/50 web site the range pictured on their home page is that beautiful range.

http://ir5050.com/

Jerry
The 180 available benches for the Triple Crown have been spoken for since March and there is a bit of a wait list too. Even has a few international shooters on the list of nominations.

Peter

Kettlefoot has the absolute best large rim fire bench rest range in the country, bar none. There are some great rim fire ranges, but no other 60 bench line dedicated to rim fire exists. What a terrific place for us rim fire junkies to travel to.

The Triple Crown to be held Memorial Day weekend has been full with 180 shooters signing up in a matter of hours of its announcement. We hope it will be a huge success, on a par with the Super Shoot. Indeed many of us are already calling it the Super Shoot of rim fire.

The folks at Kettlefoot are working very hard to improve the facility before things freeze over in anticipation of completion before the end of May. Little things like more and better parking, full rest room facilities etc etc. We are blessed. bob

I haven't kept up with rimfire benchrest much lately and I was just finding out from the Kettlefoot email about this Triple Crown deal that you rimfire guys knew about probably several months ago. Cliff Keesee filled me in on the event today. I'm about out of rimfire other than I have shot a couple of ARA matches at Wilderness Road with Cliff. From what he tells me most of the entire week will have shooting rimfire somewhere.

I wish us centerfire guys could come up with something like this.

The Triple Crown to be held Memorial Day weekend has been full with 180 shooters signing up in a matter of hours of its announcement. We hope it will be a huge success, on a par with the Super Shoot. Indeed many of us are already calling it the Super Shoot of rim fire.

bob

Speaking of Memorial Day weekend and the Super Shoot, we will wind up the Super Shoot on Saturday of that week. I'll have to hurry home to see some of this!!

Back