Gold Level HOF

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
Congratulations to the following for reaching the Gold Level 50/50 Hall of Fame:

Tony Harper
Dennis Drake
Fred Wickstrom
Phil Deese
Kent Owens
Larry Balestra

Y'all did good !!

Congratulations to the following for reaching the Gold Level 50/50 Hall of Fame:

Tony Harper
Dennis Drake
Fred Wickstrom
Phil Deese
Kent Owens
Larry Balestra

Y'all did good !!

I agree!!

That puts you'll with the BEST of the BEST!

Four of the six I know real well an they truly deserve it.

The other two I just see on the top of the list of shoot results

Congratulations
Tim

Well Done Kent ! Glade to see you made it . Congratulations to the rest of you guys . Well done by everyone. garrisone.

Way to go Fred. All those shooting lessons you get from Louise finally paid off. Seriously, Fred and Lou Wickstrom are two of the nicest people in this game and also two of the hardest to beat.

Way to go Fred. All those shooting lessons you get from Louise finally paid off. Seriously, Fred and Lou Wickstrom are two of the nicest people in this game and also two of the hardest to beat.

I agree... Congrats Fred!

Certainly a six pack of heavyweight shooters. Congrats to all.

Also,all the Rednek Rimfire boys want to send their best wishes to Dennis for a speedy recovery. Woody, Bill, Steve, Jeff, Dewayne, John, Scott, Al. Get back to the bench soon.

Speaking of Dennis

I have been wondering how he is doing. He was sure looking bad at Piney Hill in December. I haven't heard anything since then.

Congratulations

Congratulations to all of the new Gold Hall of Famer's. Fred & Lou, You both had a Great Year in 2012.

John Spafford

Fred

Congratulations on your gold HOF points. Glad you finally got em. Next season may be a lot tougher.;) I know someone that is going to work very hard to knock you and Lou off the podium. ;):p Doug

Back