Gene Davis Worlds best shooting gunsmith!!

J

JLG.

Mr.Davis congrats on your back to back 2400's. In my book that makes you the worlds best shooting gunsmith!!! Just imagine if you had the worlds most accurate gun B.C. is selling:eek::eek::eek: man that would be a awesome sight Gene Davis 40x master shooting a killer calfee turdbo!!
Seriously good shooting Gene you have that annie humming. Jerry

2400+2400

Gene
Or as we know him RED40X,on his Ohio plate.
That is some shooting on a cool May Tuesday night. That again is some very special SE Ahia shooting.
We don't have to wonder about that Annie,shooting ! .:)

Congratulations Gene, that's some shooting for sure! Glad to see you do it, and keep it up. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Is that a push in barrel or did you thread it?
Kent

Back to Back 2400's

:) Way to go Gene !!! I'll bet those two targets are framed and hanging in your shop right now. I've always said that is a tough shooting crowd in your corner of the world. Keep up the good shooting......Slim

Annie

Hey Kent,
It is a push-on. I can get a better job pinning the barrel on these actions than threading. Too often it is difficult to keep the threads lined up with the action center-line because of the offset bolt center-line.

Friend Gene:

Friend Gene:

Awesome shooting my friend.......Awesome!

From one gunsmith to another.....The 54 is tough to thread properly....but, I developed a clever way to set the action up and make alignment absolutely perfect.......Be glad to discuss it with you...

Again, great shooting......I'd say it's between you and my friend Bill Myers, as to who is the best shooting gunsmith......

Your friend, Bill Calfee

You better add Roger Brock to your list. Before he sold his "A" gun, he was almost unbeatable.

Gene,

That is truely amazing shooting. Not only do you buld a great shooting rifle, you know how to shoot one as well. Congrats on the one heck of a feat.

Brad

Fellows I posted this because Gene isnt one to blow his own horn I just thought back to back 2400's was a great feat and Gene will probaly kick me in the gonads the next time he sees me.Gene is a great gunsmith,shooter and friend I wish him continued success except when Im shooting with him:D and your all right Brock,Randy and Bill is very good people and shooters also.And I have seen old Bill Calfee shoot a good target or two also Jerry.

Great Shooting!

Great shooting Gene!!

Maybe someday, I will be able to get some targets up to par with yours. I won't say what my last ones were..... :eek: Just ask Slim... Or, Don't... :rolleyes:

Havea great Holiday Weekend everyone!!!

Denny

Gene

Great shooting, this is a little late, but still great shootin’. :cool:

Dale.

Hey Kent,
It is a push-on. I can get a better job pinning the barrel on these actions than threading. Too often it is difficult to keep the threads lined up with the action center-line because of the offset bolt center-line.

Bravo, smart and honest-

Hey Kent,

Congratulations Gene. I guess you weren't kidding when you said the pinned barrels worked just fine. I'm guessing it's not a stock barrel?

Mark

Congrats Gene...

You Are Dead On About The Anschutz Push On.. Less Stress Is Always Better.. My Friend Chet Showed Me That With Some Amazing Targets... Good Luck On Your Shooting.... Harry...:):):)

gene Davis phone# -e-mail

I need Gene Davis phone # e-mail boer.bok5@verizon.net

UOTE=Kathy;415563]Friend Gene:

Awesome shooting my friend.......Awesome!

From one gunsmith to another.....The 54 is tough to thread properly....but, I developed a clever way to set the action up and make alignment absolutely perfect.......Be glad to discuss it with you...

Again, great shooting......I'd say it's between you and my friend Bill Myers, as to who is the best shooting gunsmith......

Your friend, Bill Calfee[/QUOTE]

Back