Gasoline prices.....

MColeman

Club Coordinator
are falling like the stock market around here. Regular was $3.189 at Fort Deposit (Exit #142) this morning. It's $3.359 in Greenville. May be near $3 by the time for the match. Y'ALL COME! (For the people in harsher climes (yankees) that means 'All y'ouse') ;)

It is still dropping

I filled up at Walley World today for $2.72/gal in SE Oklahoma. I watched the prices drop 2 and 3 times a day over the last few days. I may even get my old Ford Supercrew 5.4L 4x4 out and drive it around the block. At 13 mpg it has been parked for almost 2 years except for the required runs.

tiny

Please, spare us (Canadians) the pain guys, after all, we make it and send it south for you to sell cheaper than we do!!

Here in Saskatoon SK Canada,
reg gas is $1.149/Lt or $4.35/US Gal at the cheapest place in town
Diesel is $1.196/Lt or $4.53/US Gal

At it's worst during your storm that did in the Tx coast(Ike)...
reg gas was $1.459/Lt or about $5.52 / US Gal
Diesel was $1.399/Lt or $5.07 / US Gal for Diesel

Don't be too happy every time it goes down it is just so it can go higher next time. And next time is just around the corner, or should I say just after the election.

Dick

gas up fast!

Don't worry, the sheiks have already called for a special meeting to raise prices (by lowering output). They have to be the greediest of the greedy. The world is in turmoil, and they are largely responsible, yet they have no concern, nor compassion, for others.

Please, spare us (Canadians) the pain guys, after all, we make it and send it south for you to sell cheaper than we do!!

Here in Saskatoon SK Canada,
reg gas is $1.149/Lt or $4.35/US Gal at the cheapest place in town
Diesel is $1.196/Lt or $4.53/US Gal

At it's worst during your storm that did in the Tx coast(Ike)...
reg gas was $1.459/Lt or about $5.52 / US Gal
Diesel was $1.399/Lt or $5.07 / US Gal for Diesel

My guess would be that most of this is to pay for your national health care program. All you Obama fans.......how do you think he is going to pay for his national health plan? This is the way the Europeans have been doing for years and years, so an Aussie friend of my told me. He has worked all over Europe for the last 20 odd years. Kind of remindes me of the grasshopper
and the ant fable..............Donald

:D:D:D:D...$2.84 a gallon here in San Angelo, Texas with a $0.10 a gallon discount from Town & Country foods it is $2.74....:D:D:D
Going the right direction...

I just looked on the financial channel, wholesale gas is $1.97/gal. The difference between that price and what you are paying at the pump is what the broker (pipeline terminal) and the distributor and dealer combined are making. Poor them!!

And what did your Congress do? Stayed late, gave their Wall Street buddies $865 BILLION, then got the 'ell out of town. Write then and tell them THANKS!!!!

Oh, and they just announced that Bushy Baby is working hard to straighten this mess out!!

Taxes

Let's not forget the taxes. Federal, spill fund, local and sales tax if they apply, for your state and or county taxes. In New York this represents .5285 cents per gallon of gasoline. Then you can add about an extra .06 to .08 per gallon, for extra sales tax per county where they rescinded the price cap of $2.00 per gallon for sales tax per county. Then you can add an average of about 2% to that total for credit card fees ( example $3.00 x 2% = .06 per gallon ). Then let's not forget the fuel surcharge for delivering the crap. This totals in some counties in New York State, about .6585 cents per gallon, that the goverment and credit card companies receive. Every time the gas goes up, the goverment and the credit card companies give themselves a raise for doing the same amount of work.

Gas prices...

Mickey,

In the Knoxville, TN area we're paying $3.35 a gallon for regular unleaded. Diesel is still hanging around $4. Good luck for the match. I wish we were coming down.

Our best to you and your lovely bride.

Vic & Pat Johnson

Heck, you guys have some good prices. Here in CNY it was as low as $3.69 per.

Mickey,

In the Knoxville, TN area we're paying $3.35 a gallon for regular unleaded. Diesel is still hanging around $4. Good luck for the match. I wish we were coming down.

Our best to you and your lovely bride.

Vic & Pat Johnson
They are predicting that gas will be less that $3/gallon by next week. I started this to let the people who were wavering about coming to the shoot that the lower gas prices would help on their expenses. Some are predicting that gas will drop to around $2 but not in the next week, though.

$2.57 a Gallon this morning in OKC. Looks like it will be in the 2.40s by the first of the week. HooRaa!!!

I was wrong. Filled up at wally world about an hour ago at $2.43. Maybe in the 2.30s by the first of the week!!

I was wrong. Filled up at wally world about an hour ago at $2.43. Maybe in the 2.30s by the first of the week!!

Well I have heard of < 50.00 barrel of crude................. Soon.... Never woulda thought that 5 months ago.........!:confused:

cale

They haven't heard

about the price of gas coming down in nothern Vermont and New Hampshire. Was over there friday and Saturday and they are still charging in the middle $3.30's ! ( I had to buy some there)
Of course it is their Leaf Peeping season so I guess they want to make the most of it; interesting all of them would be of the same mind and not be talking to each other, isn't it?

You guys have it good...

Today it cost me $1.78 litre: theres round about 4 litres to a US gal and on top of that 57.1 us cents buy 1x off our $1

A few weeks ago it was up around $2.12L. Someones flogging a dead horse :mad:

John

Back