Gary Shelton..update

H

hg shelton

Thank you to all my friends and shooters for the prayers. I am in Rehab. in Winston Salem. Things are going good and hope to be home by 10/30 if not earlier. Hope to see yall soon. I can be reached at 336-702-5355. Again thank you for yours thoughts and prayers
Gary

Well...

anytime you want to bust out, give us a call....I'll throw a bed in the truck and bring you home like Granny Clampett!
Good to hear from you.

Gary,
We've never met, but I've seen your name on the BR lists. I just wanted to wish you a solid and steady recovery. Sounds like you are on your way to mending.

Best,
Michael

Talked on the phone

I spoke with Gary this evening on the phone and he's quite upbeat!

Asked me about the upcoming match schedule!! Jeez..he'll be back shooting 250s off a pile of sandbags sooner rather than later. Sure was good to hear his voice.

Gary,
Glad to see you're able to post on here once again and let us know how you're doing! I talked to Greg Davis on Saturday and he told me you were improving. That was good news. Take care of yourself and best of luck in rehab.
Kent

Gary:

Glad to see that you are doing well. Hope you have a full and speedy recovery and get back shooting again shortly..

Dave

Visited today..

After the Blue Ridge match (took a whoopin') I realized that I was too sleepy to drive (and Kent worked me unmercifully) I turned and went the wrong way to Winston Salem.

Visited with Gary for a few minutes. He looks prety darn good considering! Sat up and talked like it was nothing so I supposed it was. He goes home Tuesday and wanted to know where the next match was...

He's outta the fire and maybe even the frying pan.

Wilbur,
Glad to see you made it home. You were so tired I was kind of worried about you, when you left. Thanks for the help! You held up well! I owe you one or two, or maybe three! That's good very news to hear about Gary getting to finally go home. I know we've all been pulling for him to get well and back home.

More work for you--How about emailing me a copy of the results from yesterday's match when you get a chance. I keep an archive of all the past matches.

unless something changed, Gary is coming home tomorrow! starting to think there might be something to this prayer thing:rolleyes:

hopefully he will feel like coming out to the shoot we are having for him Saturday, and NO! you are not shooting! (we would never hear the end of it if he came straight from the hospital and won the match):D

Back