Front rest question

T

tuna921

I am looking for a rimfire front rest I have seen Farley and J J rests.I have a Pappas one piece rest now and looking for options It's a 40x in a Mcmillian stock.

I have looked around and I can't decide and like everyone else I am trying to find one I can use now and not wait 3 months

Thanks Jim :eek:

I was at the IR50/50 Nationals last year and while setting up for one relay, looked to my left and right to see what everyone was shooting off. Nothing but Fulgham Rests for at least 5 benches on either side of me. I didn't have one then, but mine should be here in a week or two:D
Todd Banks

If you're shooting an organization where one piece rests are legal, you've got the Pappas, and that's as good as it gets. My favorite front rests where you're using a rear bag(Edgewood) are the Fudd with a Fudd top, and the Fulghum with a Fudd top.

If you're shooting an organization where one piece rests are legal, you've got the Pappas, and that's as good as it gets. My favorite front rests where you're using a rear bag(Edgewood) are the Fudd with a Fudd top, and the Fulghum with a Fudd top.

Where do you find a Fudd googled to no luck

Thanks

Mountain Specialties

Scott "Fudd" Hamilton

8206 Dunlap Cr. Rd.

Covington, VA 24426

540-962-9545 (Home)

540-962-2416 (Shop)

fuddham@aol.com

Go to the home page here on BRC and click on Mountain Specialties. I think there is a pic there.

Fughum Top

SS852194 (2).jpg
Ken also has a adjustable top like the Fudd design. Has about the same bag design and adjustable sides. I have one and it seems to work well. I had a Fudd and it worked fine, not downing them at all, just throwing out another option. I'll try to put up a pic of it but I aint that good with getting them to work.

Bought a Farley today with two tops. Got a good deal will have it next week

Thanks for the input

Jim

Back